Odisha Online Enrollment in Class-IX students
for HSC Exam 2016
details is published by BSE Odisha. Mostly BSE Odisha today published
the details for students how to start online registration for Odisha
Class IX for appearing on HSC Exam 2016. Is you are going to attend the
HSC Exam 2016 then you must read or follow the article to get the
details about it. Is you are searching Odisha Class IX students online Registration
details then just find here.
How to make Odisha Class IX students online Registration for HSC Exam 2016
Requirements for Odisha Class IX students online Registration
The head of institution must
collect all students passport size photographs and students must sign
below his/ her photograph in black pen.
2) Student passport size photographs must paste in a A4 size paper.
3) A A4 size paper can accommodate l2photographs with signatures.
4) Particular Student passport size photographs and signatures scanned and must be stored in separate files.
5) After completing the above process then follow below process.
How to start online registration for Odisha Class IX for appearing on HSC Exam 2016
The head of institution with
complete students data will attend the venue for enrollment in centres
selected by the District Education officer.
2) In that venue Schools are get a Users lD with password for students registration.
3) After you get the details then
visit the BSE Odisha official website then click link on “registration”
and fill their Users lD and password.
4) Read all General instruction carefully for starting the online registration process.
5) After you read then close it and in the school profile tab fill the details of your school.
6) Also fill all areas and write
the no of students will resister but carefully write the details because
after you save and then click on Pint Challan option then you
can’t edit the details.
7) After you successfully fill the
details then click on Print Challan option to deposit bank fees or you
can proceed next step for Application Forms option.
8) In that page you can upload students details like passport size photographs and many more details.
9) After you complete fill-up one application then click on submit Application Forms.
10) Then take a print copy of the Descriptive Roll sheet..
11) After the final submission you can’t do corrections, so careful about it.
Official Details of the on-line Enrollment in Class-IX students for HSC Examination 2016
Students we are updating the Registration link very soon. Keep bookmark this page, so don’t miss any updates about Online registration in Class-IX students for HSC Exam 2016.