Odisha +2 second phase admission
process will starting from 17th July. Mostly after first phase admission process various college seats are vacant but now using this second phase admission process colleges can fill their vacant seats and students can easily get admission in +2 colleges. Department of Higher Education (DHE), Odisha going to freshly add Common Application Form (CAF) for students can register their details for admission for +2 courses. Students those are not able to get admission +2 colleges in the first phase admission process can now register in CAF for admission in any stream like Arts, Science or Commerce. Are you searching for 2nd phase Odisha +2 E-Admission 2017
then just follow or read the article to get the details about it. In this topic we have added all details like date and eligibility criteria for Second phase +2 admission process.
Odisha 2nd Phase +2 Admission Process Dates 2017
|Availability of Online Common Application Form (CAF) in the
H.E. Department website www.dheodisha.gov.in
|17th July 2017
|Availability of Offline/Manual CAF at nearest SAMS Resource
[SRC] Centre [List available at www.dheodisha.gov.in]
|17th July 2017
|Last date for applying online CAF through www.dheodisha.gov.in
||23rd July 2017
|Last date for submitting Offline/Manual CAF at any SRCs
along with supporting documents & fees
|24th July 2017
|Publication of 2nd phase Selection merit list
||29th July 2017
|Admission of the selected applicants in 2nd phase selection
||31st July to 2nd August
Eligible Details For +2 Admission in Second Phase 2017
- Those applicant are just qualified Supplementary exam conducted by BSE Odisha.
- Those applicant are not get any seats in this first phase admission process.
- Those applicant are selected but not taken admission in any college due to some reasons.
- Those applicant are taken admission in first phase process but now want to switch college.
- Those applicants whose upper choices are not closed during 1st Phase of admission and still want to go up, need to submit SLIDE UP willingness application in any SRCs. They need not submit Fresh CAF.