Odisha police job vacancy for 1722 no for Civil Constable Posts. Students those are qualified in 12th passed or equivalent examination can apply for this job. Mostly students those are those interested or searching for a odisha police recruitment 2018 then this is time for apply for the post. Is you are searching for Odisha police Constable job then just follow or read the article to get the details about it.
Fist Download the Application form : Constable application form
2 Now Print it for offline use then fillup all details in the form. Now with application form add below documents.
- HSC Certificate or equivalent (for age proof)
- Educational qualification +2 or its equivalent
- Mark sheet of +2 examination
- Caste certificate (For SEBC,SC & ST)
- Employment Exchange Certificates.(Not applicable for Ex-Servicemen, Home Guards and Group-D Employee of Police Department)
- sports certificates
- NCC certificates
- Driving license,
- Discharge certificate (For ex-Serviceman)
- Three color passport size photographs ( with self attestation in Back side of the photo)
3 Submit it or send it to address given in the advertisement.
Other Eligibility for Constable Vacancies 2018
Candidate must have passed +2 examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board / Council.
Age (as on 01-01-2018)
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 23 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
For All Others: Rs. 50/-
For SC/ ST Candidates: Relaxed
Pay the fee through Bank Draft/ Postal Order